The Palmerbet horse racing mobile app runs smoothly on both Android and IOS devices. You can easily download the Palmerbet apps, after you have set up your account. The Palmerbet horse racing app is one of the best mobile bookies for Australian punters. The Palmerbet app features all domestic TAB racing meetings of all codes, plus many overseas horse racing meetings. You will also gain access an array of sporting events in a user-friendly interface, as discussed further in this Palmerbet app review. Please read on to learn how best you can use the Palmerbet horse racing mobile platform to place online bets.
Palmerbet horse racing app introduction
Palmerbet has been part of the Australian gambling industry for over 50 years now. So, with its many years of experience, Aussies can be sure of an amazing betting experience on the online betting site.
Palmerbet is licensed by the NSW Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation and the Racing New South Wales in Australia. This means you can rest easy while at the online betting site as it’s a secure gambling destination.
Apart from gambling security, the Palmerbet horse racing app has some of the best features. For example, you can bet on multiple sports, including basketball, rugby, harness and greyhound racing.
You also get to fund your account using the most secure bookie banking options at no extra cost. But before we discuss any further, let’s first run you through the steps to download the Palmerbet app.
How to download Palmerbet app
The process of downloading the Palmerbet mobile app is quite simple. You can get the Android or IOS apps by following the provided links on the main website via Google Chrome or Safari.
You can also choose to search ‘Palmerbet’ directly on Google Play Store or Apple Store and follow the easy steps. Once the download is completed, you can go ahead and set up your account and start wagering on all your favourite sporting events on offer in the Palmerbet horse racing app.
You should, however, note that your geo-location on the application stores must be set to Australia for the Palmerbet app software download to take place.
The process of accessing Palmerbet via their apps is slightly different across different platforms:
Palmerbet racing Android app
Downloading the Palmerbet mobile app on Android devices is a very easy process, as explained above. So, once the application is downloaded, you can go ahead and start wagering on all your favourite sports or racing events. The layout has a simple design giving you an amazing experience from the second you log in to your account until you withdraw the winnings. You should, however, note that the Palmerbet mobile app only runs on Android 5.0 or more.
Palmerbet racing iOS app
If you are an IOS mobile user, you will have to download the Palmerbet mobile app from Apple Store, as stated earlier. After setting up your betting account, you will be prompted to make a deposit to place your bets on any of your preferred horse racing or sporting events. Also, a good connection is required for the best experience. But it’s important to note that the Palmerbet application will only run on IOS 8.0 or higher.
Palmerbet web app
If you choose not to download the Palmerbet mobile application, you can access the online horse racing platform via any of the supported web browsers. The site runs smoothly on multiple browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. There isn’t that much dissimilarity between the two platforms as you can still make your deposits via the web app, and it will still reflect in your mobile application account.
10 reasons to bet via the Palmerbet apps
Online betting via mobile devices has its perks. Below are the top 10 reasons why you should bet using the Palmerbet horse racing app:
- User-friendly interface – the apps clearly feature all the sports/racing events on offer and are categorised for easy access.
- Offers multiple sporting events – you can place bets on all the popular games, including horse racing, greyhound racing, rugby, and so much more.
- Features a variety of sporting leagues – the Palmerbet mobile apps allow you to wager on games in NBA, AFL, UFC, and NRL, to name a few.
- Supports the multi-betting racing feature – the mobile app multi-betting option allows you to place bets on 2 to 4 runners in racing all at once.
- Features amazing weekly sports/racing offers – Palmerbet also runs multiple player promotions on a weekly basis. Check out our guide to the Palmerbet bonus code.
- It has a detailed race form- you also get access to a well – detailed form of all past race performances to help you increase your chances of winning.
- Palmerbet app has a betting slip section – the Palmerbet mobile apps also have a ‘bet slip’ where you can see all the options you selected before placing a wager.
- You can check your betting activity – the mobile apps allow you to check your current and previous betting activities easily.
- Offers several banking options – the Palmerbet horse racing mobile app supports up to five deposit options, including PayPal and credit cards like Visa.
- It has a customer support section – you can use the email address ([email protected]) provided on the Palmerbet apps to present your grievances, if any, to its customer support team.
What horse racing can I bet on at Palmerbet.com.au?
Aussies are in for a treat at Palmerbet.com.au. The operator offers multiple races from different countries. Here you get to wager on both domestic and international races, including Horse racing, Greyhound racing, and Harness racing.
Palmerbet does not only support these three racing options but also offers a plethora of markets to bet on, including exactas, quinellas, trifectas, and daily doubles, to name a few. You can learn more about what horse racing is available in our Palmerbet racing review.
Palmerbet app deposit options
On the Palmerbet mobile app platform, you can fund your player account using some of the most secure deposit options, including:
Deposits via the Palmerbet horse racing app are instant and free of charge. But for withdrawals, it can take up to two days for the process to be completed as the application only supports withdrawals via wire transfer. You should also note that the minimum withdrawal amount at Palmerbet is $10 with no maximum limit.
Palmerbet horse racing app summary
In summary, Palmerbet is quite a decent online bookmaker platform. It offers multiple racing events and markets catering to every player’s preference. You also get to enjoy the mobile betting feature as Palmerbet.com.au is fully optimised for Android and IOS devices. Apart from that, the odds available are somewhat player-friendly. So, if you are an Aussie punter looking for a genuine online betting operator, you should definitely join Palmerbet today!