BPay is an online betting payment option widely used in the Australian and New Zealand horse racing gambling industries as a deposit option. So, players can deposit funds from their bank accounts via the internet or mobile banking. BPAY is one of the most secure, convenient, and unique online betting payment methods to deposit at a horse racing betting site for non-credit card users. Neds, Ladbrokes, Bet365, Betfair, Palmerbet, and Unibet are among the leading bookmakers that offer BPay to customers looking to make an online casino deposit. In this BPAY betting sites review page, we have discussed why BPay is the most popular option amongst players who enjoy betting on horse racing at online bookmakers.
The top BPAY bookmakers for December, 2023 are:
Best BPAY bookmakers
Top BPAY bookmakers 2023
BPAY, short for Bill Payment, is an electronic payment company that enables you to fund bookie accounts via desktop computers and mobile banking. The upside of using BPAY while betting on horse racing is that it is very easy to use.
As a player, you should log in to your respective banking system and follow the prompts, asking you to enter a biller code and a BPAY reference number, as discussed in detail below.
The top BPAY bookmakers will allow you to wager on all Australian horse racing that are TAB meetings, which includes both metro racing and regional or country racing.
BPAY betting sites also allow you to bet via all of desktop computer, smartphone (via betting apps) and even via telephone in some cases. Essentially BPAY bookmakers are heavily regulated and safe for Aussies to use.
How to bet on horse racing with BPAY
Using BPay to fund your horse racing betting account is simple, fast, and easy.
Follow these five steps to place a bet with BPAY bookmakers:
- Step 1 – Select your preferred bookmaker account and log in.
- Step 2 – If you don’t have a BPay account, you will be prompted to register for one. You will then fill out a digital form with your details and have your account registered in minutes and ready for deposits.
- Step 3 – Select BPay from the list of payment options provided on the cashier page.
- Step 4 – Next, enter the amount that you want to deposit and then complete your transaction.
Top BPAY betting sites in Australia
Numerous Australia and New Zealand horse betting sites accept BPay payments. Below we have listed some of the online bookies that accept BPay as a deposit option and a short description of each site to help you get an overview of what you can expect to find.
- Neds: One of the best BPAY horse racing betting sites in Australia. It offers players various gambling features like race day statistics, price information, and great odds. You can access Neds via mobile phones or computers. Its support team is also available 24/7, and its mobile app for Apple and Android phones are fast and packed with amazing horse betting features. Neds review.
- Ladbrokes: is also a top BPAY bookmaker offering brilliant horse racing options for Aussies and New Zealanders. It has many good features available to all new eligible customers. Australians can bet at Ladbrokes via their outstanding Ladbrokes horse racing apps, or via desktop website or telephone betting. Ladbrokes review.
- Bet365: is considered one of the best bookmakers for horse race betting. Bet365 racing is available on both Android and Apple devices, giving you access to all the desktop features in the palm of your hand. Bet365 clearly sits among the top BPAY bookmakers for both Australia and New Zealand. bet365 review.
- Betfair: It is one of the best gambling websites to introduce in-play betting. It works like a stock market whereby players can sell their bets and buy odds. This makes you operate as a bookmaker and a player simultaneously. All deposits and withdrawal methods, including BPAY betting deposits, are free of charge. Betfair also has an awesome mobile app that is easy to use and navigate on the go. Betfair review.
- Palmerbet: is also one of the top-rated gambling brands for online horse racing betting in New Zealand and Australia, with high odds compared to other bookies. It offers the best racing multi-options and a cash-out feature with detailed betting previews, tips, and guides to its customers. Palmerbet Android and iOS apps are simple, fast, and easy to use. Palmerbet is one of our top BPAY betting sites with horse racing available. Palmerbet review.
- Unibet: is among the best BPAY betting sites providing great horse racing markets to Aussies and New Zealand punters. Unfortunately, they do not provide a horse racing loyalty program. Unibet is a top-notch BPAY bookie. Unibet review.
Do BPAY bookmaker payments have fees?
Any transaction made via BPay at horse racing betting sites incur no fees, and it also supports large bookie deposits. BPay withdrawals may take 1 – 2 business days to reach your account. It is highly secure as it does not involve sharing your sensitive information with the online bookmaker.
Our take on BPAY betting site payments
Since BPay is only available in Australia and New Zealand, you can make deposits through AUD and NZ$, reducing conversion fees. Also, when you sign up with any of the top BPay betting sites via our website you will be tagged as our player and potentially receive some extra perks. Overall BPAY horse racing bookmakers are safe for Australian and Kiwi punters to fund their accounts.