World-wide online bookmaker Ladbrokes possess one of the best apps for betting in Australia. The Ladbrokes horse betting app is one of the best in the horse racing market. The Ladbrokes app provides betting on not only Australian thoroughbred meetings each day, but also on international race meetings. The Ladbrokes app, which is available on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, allows punters to use their same race multi function, which sets the app apart from several of their rival online bookmakers.
Click on these links below to download the Ladbrokes app, or continue below to keep reading our Ladbrokes horse racing app guide:
Ladbrokes App Review
- Also read: Ladbrokes review
Arguably one of Australia’s most popular betting apps, the Ladbrokes horse racing app is quickly becoming one of the most widely-used apps in the industry. With access through Touch ID and or Face ID, the accessibility to your Ladbrokes betting account is as easy as ever for you as a punter.
No matter what Ladbrokes.com.au do to update their app, they do it successfully and rarely see/hear many complaints from punters who use the app. With functions such as ‘Bet Ticker’ that set them aside from the rest, it allows their customers to bet with a relative confidence when using the app.
The Bet Ticker shows a live feed of all bets being placed on the app, with a function provided to narrow it down to a race you are looking at placing a bet on. Alongside this, on the landing screen when opening the Ladbrokes app, you can track every big bet placed on the app for the upcoming day of racing or even in professional sports.
With markets available for all horse racing meetings at least 24 hour prior to the first event of the card, Ladbrokes continually provide excellent odds for each meeting, no matter whether it is a mid-week race meeting at Swan Hill or for Melbourne Cup Day.
The Ladbrokes horse racing app offers great selections on all racing including racing futures, jockey challenges and daily specials which can all be done via the app, unlike other Australian online bookmakers.
On each individual race, the app provides a visual estimation on the value of bets being placed on each runner, with the ability to view betting fluctuations, speed maps and a basic form guide alongside it.
The app is an ever-improving one and as time goes on, will rival the likes of Sportsbet as being the premier horse racing betting app in the country.
Ladbrokes horse racing app review
The Ladbrokes horse racing markets are often market leaders in domestic horse racing betting markets, whether it is final field or all-in markets.
Ladbrokes’ online racing selection can be accessed on their website or App. The top racing options for the day will be highlighted on the homepage but all racing markets can be seen by clicking on the racing tab in the Ladbrokes website menu.
In selected exotic markets, punters have the chance to chose which tote they wish the dividend to be paid on. For example, if you live in Victoria, you can chose to be paid on the price the quinella pays on the NSW or QLD tote.
Ladbrokes has all the racing bets that Aussie bettors expect to see including:
- Fixed Odds: The amount you see is the amount you get
- Tote: The final price on the local TAB when betting pools close
- Starting Price (SP): The price the runner jumps at once the barriers open
- Blended: Blended allows you to back multiple runners from the same race under a single fixed win price.
- Same Race Multi: Combine odds for multiple runners
- Exotics: Each Way, Trifecta, First 4, Quinella, Exacta & Quaddie & Early Quaddie
- Daily Double, Running Double, Treble & Big 6: Pick the winner of multiple races
- Mystery Bets: Place a mystery exotic to your specifications.
Ladbrokes.com.au mobile site
The Ladbrokes mobile site is convenient, it stops the need to open and close an app all time and on face value you can do almost everything you can on their app through the mobile site.
It loads fast and bettors can place a bet instantly and efficiently to make sure you never miss another winner.
The Ladbrokes.com.au app offers more for a player but the mobile site is still a wonderful product if for some reason you don’t want to use or download the app.
Key Features of Ladbrokes’ horse racing apps
- Wage on domestic and global racing events with real-time odds and live betting
- Access to over 1000 sports betting markets
- Access to over 200 AFL and NRL markets
- Live Victorian horse racing vision
- Reduce losses or maximise payouts through the Cash Out options
- Touch ID / Face ID / fingerprint login
- Full Bet/Transaction history always available
- 24 hour access to different types of instant Deposit/Withdrawal options
- Live Chat feature for quick help on any queries, 24/7
- Same game multi feature for AFL, NRL, NBA & Soccer matches
How to download the Ladbrokes App on your Android device
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for ‘Ladbrokes’
- Download the Ladbrokes App
Downloading the iOS Ladbrokes app
- Go to the App Store and search for ‘Ladbrokes’
- Download the Ladbrokes App
Ladbrokes app conclusion
The Ladbrokes app is arguably one of the best out of all Australian betting sites offerings and with continual updates will keep on bridging the gap between their app and Sportsbet’s.
The ability to track where the big bets are going on any race or sports match helps punters bet with confidence if they can see the money going towards their runner.
With ability to bet on races around the world with relative ease, the Ladbrokes apps are perfectly simple to download and have plenty of features that set them apart from the competition.
The Ladbrokes app and mobile site is easy and effective and one that typically provide a huge range of betting selections and wagering products no matter what you are wanting to bet on.