Decision pending on Hong Kong jockeys

A decision is still pending on whether Hong Kong jockeys Joao Moreira and Sam Clipperton will be allowed to travel to Melbourne for Group One races at Moonee Valley as Typhoon Haima approaches.

While the weather is fine early on Thursday, the typhoon is heading towards Hong Kong and is expected to be 200km away on Friday afternoon.

Moreira has a booking for Vadamos in the Cox Plate on Saturday with Clipperton down to ride English in the Manikato Stakes on Friday night.

Related Posts

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments