ENHANCED odds is one of the greatest promotional ideas for horse racing punters and Ladbrokes.com.au is back with its Victoria Derby special.
Derby day is one of the best punting days of the year and Ladbrokes is giving Victoria Derby bettors even more reason to invest in the three-year-old staying feature.
It is offering enhanced odds for every runner in the Victoria Derby at Flemington on Saturday and with a max bet of $100, that’s some incredible value on offer.
The odds on offer are heavily affected by the odds boost and punters can get $7 for race-favourite Ace High, instead of the $5.50 being offered on normal fixed odds win totes.
We think Weather With You will be tough to beat and the $7.50 was a great price, but $9.50 is available at Ladbrokes which is incredible value for the New Zealand-trained winner of the Geelong Classic.
For even more value, punters can get $12 for the heavily-backed Greycliffe, which has since been backed into $9.50 with other bookmakers after opening at $14. There has also been support for the well-bred Rockarral which opened at $81, dropped into $41, but with enhanced odds punters can now get $67 at Ladbrokes.
Enhanced odds terms and conditions
– The maximum bet for this promotion is $100.
– This offer is only available on the Victoria Derby at Flemington racecourse on November 4.
– This offer applies to win bets only and does not apply to place bets or exotics.
– Protest payout feature does not apply to this promotion.
– Bets must be placed in the promotional market.
– This offer applies to your first bet in the race only.
– This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
– Bets placed using bonus bets are not eligible for this promotion.
– This promotion is limited to one bet per person, per household.